Patrick Exteriors is a local, family-owned business that started in 1996. We have been the leading installer of James Hardie Siding Products in Johnson County for over 16 years.
We offer a focused range of premium services designed to meet the exterior needs of our clients in the Kansas City area.
These Include: (Replacement & Repair of) Siding, Windows/Doors, Roofs, Decks/Porches, Gutters and Hand Painting.
After more than 20 years of doing business in the same neighborhoods, we know the problems and solutions typical to newer (less than 25-years old) homes in Kansas City. We are also intimately familiar with expectations of Kansas City homeowners. Most of our business is by word of mouth referral.
Our full time, specialized crews allow us to customize our approach to the homes current needs while being diverse enough to tackle larger renovations involving multiple trades.
If you are looking for long term value, convenience, and a fair, honest partner to tackle your exterior needs – you have found us! Please, check out the rest of our website or call us for more information.
- Award Winning Members of Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List, Numerous Manufacture Certifications.
- Local References (Over 1000 Completed James Hardie Renovations and Over 5,000 Painting, Roofing, Deck & Repair Projects).
- Objective Analysis and Comprehensive Approach to Exterior Maintenance Needs.
- Detailed Proposals, Project Specific Warranties.
- Locally and State Licensed, and Insured.
Robert Patrick – President, Founder and Sole Owner Since 1996
Robert is a graduate from Rockhurst College with a degree in Accounting. He is a licensed contractor in Johnson County, a registered roofing contractor in the state of Kansas and has numerous other manufacturer certifications. His daily responsibilities include project estimating, project oversight, and customer service.