Replacing old, drafty wood based windows with new energy efficient vinyl units is an excellent way to improve the comfort, efficiency, and value* of your home. Vinyl window replacement is cost effective and convenient, especially when done in combination with a new siding system. As with all products proper installation and proper product selection is critical to proper performance and customer satisfaction. While ease of maintenance, lower installation cost and energy efficiency are obvious benefits – Interior aesthetics and egress restrictions should be carefully reviewed. Simonton is our vinyl window of choice due to their excellent reputation, sturdy construction, and overall value.
Simonton Windows® offers many distinct lines of high-quality vinyl replacement and new construction windows and doors, including ENERGY STAR® compliant products, and even a full line of impact-resistant windows and doors. Every Simonton product is engineered for superior performance, thermal efficiency and long-lasting beauty.
- Fusion Welded Sash and Frame
- Multi-Chambered Construction
- Lifetime warranty on Hardware, Screen, and Glass
- Lifetime warranty on Vinyl
- Roll formed screen
- ¾” constant force balance
- ¾” I.G. unit
- Patented Denny Clip pivot bar to ensure perfect alignment between sash and frame.
- Optional aluminum reinforcement inside meeting rail
For more information on Simonton please visit their website at www.simonton.com »